search for author/user: results are incomplete

search for author/user: results are incomplete

Graham Perrin
<http://www.google.com/cse?cx=004102050748224625663%3Aifp1wpj0sha&ie=UTF-8&q=Rufus+Pollock&sa=Search> Google custom search finds only one page, ten items.

<http://n3.nabble.com/user/UserNodes.jtp?user=85750&node=69206> finds ten pages.

<http://old.nabble.com/user/UserProfile.jtp?user=335033> finds 952 messages.

Is the index updated infrequently, or is there a problem with Google custom searches of Nabble?

Re: search for author/user: results are incomplete

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
We recently renamed www.nabble.com to old.nabble.com so that we could use the main domain for the new nabble.  It may take Google some time to pick up all the new URLs.  In any case, our focus is shifting away from Nabble as a global destination and more to making sure that each forum has all the features that the forum owner wants.  This shift means that we will not be very concerned about the global search.