[resolved] Nabble graphical markup toolbar in WebKit: click on I (italic) button is misinterpreted as Link button

[resolved] Nabble graphical markup toolbar in WebKit: click on I (italic) button is misinterpreted as Link button

Graham Perrin
This post was updated on .
Safari 3.2.1 (5525.27.1), Mac OS X 10.5.6, Intel.

1. select text

2. click the I button for italic mark up

Bug

• link dialogue appears
• selected text is not marked up as italic.

Workaround

Dismiss the link dialogue. Mark up manually.

(Previously selected text remains selected.)

(Not bugged)

The B button for bold.

PS, I like the improved home page :)

Re: Nabble graphical markup toolbar in WebKit: click on I (italic) button is misinterpreted as Link button

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. It has been fixed and will be available in the next release, which should happen in the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

fix confirmed

Graham Perrin
Apologies for the slow reply, I was off-line.

Fix confirmed. Thanks!