request for Invite Subscriber Activation

SP

request for Invite Subscriber Activation

SP
http://link-up-strategic-partnership.1005666.n3.nabble.com/
A mailing list for an academic project

Thanks

Re: request for Invite Subscriber Activation

Pedro
Why is it private?
My test forum.
SP

Sorry, I was just trying the configurations, I have created it just now
SP

Re: request for Invite Subscriber Activation

SP
However, is it a problem if the content of the mailing list needs to be mantained private?
I have not foud any manifest about the ethic of the usage of Nabble mailing list.
I hope that the request isn't inappropriate.