remove new post option in embedded blog on website

remove new post option in embedded blog on website

paypb
how do I hide the "new post" option on my website http://www.riskrt.com/blog.html

Re: remove new post option in embedded blog on website

Hi,

Are you really asking the right question? If you did that no one, including you, could continue to post.

Perhaps you mean, "How do I stop others from creating new topics?" or "I only want others to reply to my posts. How do I achieve that"?