"refused to connect" when sent to the link. Reconnect again please?

"refused to connect" when sent to the link. Reconnect again please?

gayboysfarting
It was working fine, embedded in blogger page, but now the link to the nabble (http://welcome.1130736.n5.nabble.com) is seemingly broken. Please fix :)

Re: "refused to connect" when sent to the link. Reconnect again please?

Hugo <Nabble>
We are working on the n5 server now. Please give us some hours.

Re: "refused to connect" when sent to the link. Reconnect again please?

augidog
Hi Hugo, I appreciate seeing answers before I had to ask. Me too with no forum. Please tell me it's not lost, and I can relax while you work on getting the server back online. Thanks.

Re: "refused to connect" when sent to the link. Reconnect again please?

Hugo <Nabble>
We are still working on this. Sorry for the trouble.

Re: "refused to connect" when sent to the link. Reconnect again please?

Hugo <Nabble>
We had to move the service to a temporary machine. Later we will have to move it again, but this should happen only in a few days.

Re: "refused to connect" when sent to the link. Reconnect again please?

augidog
Still nothing as of 7:30am Pacific time. Is my forum lost for good, or will it eventually be restored?

Re: "refused to connect" when sent to the link. Reconnect again please?

Hugo <Nabble>
The forum isn't lost. We are currently using a temporary machine that can't keep up with the amount of requests. The new machine should be available tomorrow, so things will improve after we reach that point.

Re: "refused to connect" when sent to the link. Reconnect again please?

augidog
Well, then, I'm good and am OK with waiting. Thank you.