Quantcast

recent topic demoted by insertion of older thread

recent topic demoted by insertion of older thread

Graham Perrin
A minor issue:

To recent <http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/-tp5735737p5735737.html> I moved an August thread from the wish list. This has effectively demoted the recent topic to the least recent part of the list of topics.

Is the workaround to make an August post the root, then add the November post to that root?

Re: recent topic demoted by insertion of older thread

Hugo <Nabble>
Administrator
The list of topics is sorted by the date of the last post. So a simple reply to that thread will move it to the top. Is this the answer you are looking for?
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.