rapishare download password

steve
I have just downloaded a program from the forum, it comprised of 4 rapidshare files. When I came to extract the files, it asked me for the password, are the passwords all the same in all downloads? if so what is it?, or do you need to know the software to establish the password?

Re: rapishare download password

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
This forum is for Nabble support only. Your question seems to be related to a specific forum. For answers, you need to post your question to those forums or ask the forum owner.

Re: rapishare download password

Gen Admin
Will <Nabble> wrote
This forum is for Nabble support only. Your question seems to be related to a specific forum. For answers, you need to post your question to those forums or ask the forum owner.
I take it from your responce, that it is allowed to post Rapidshare links, even if they are passworded? I think that this is not a good idea, as the links could contain illegal content, or have viruses in them.