"See how this page is generated"

Harvey
Guys... Is that link new? I never noticed it before.

When I click on this link I get an error message.

My personal preference would be to leave forum users completely out of back end issues. As site owner and admin I don't see an upside to a link like that.

If there is a reason for it, IMO it should be limited to admins only.

What is the reason for the link?

Re: "See how this page is generated"

Hugo <Nabble>
Administrator
That link "escaped" and I removed it. The idea is that people should see how our pages are generated with our template language. But we still have work before putting that link live. Later we can discuss how to hide that link from your users, but don't worry about this for now.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: "See how this page is generated"

Harvey
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
That link "escaped" ...
I need a "chuckle" emoticon for that one!

How did you notice it was "gone?"

Sounds like ultimately it will be useful for webmasters.

Re: "See how this page is generated"

Hugo <Nabble>
Administrator
We made some changes and that link was moved to another place. Then we forgot to keep it hidden.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.