problemi con il forum

Paola
buongiorno, non riesco ad accedere al mio forum, cosa devo fare? il link è http://i-bimbi-i-genitori-il-pediatra.2284948.n4.nabble.com

Re: problemi con il forum

Peter <Nabble>
buongirono Paola.

Po parlo italiano. Potrei usare Google Translator, ma se non riesci a capire l'inglese si può farlo.

There was a technical problem on "n4" server. It was upgraded and the problem is now fixed. I hope it is back online now. There was nothing you could do about that except what you did (letting Nabble staff know). It should be fixed by now. Take a look at it and report back if it's still not working.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: problemi con il forum

Paola
Good evening, the forum has worked only one day, now not working. What can I do?
The link is http://i-bimbi-i-genitori-il-pediatra.2284948.n4.nabble.com

Re: problemi con il forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Your forum is working again.