Graham Perrin
This post was updated on .
Forum 3057547 (CalDAV) is one of four children of 3136371 (where I am listed twice).

Until now I assumed a problem with the list but now — considering the double listings in Nabble — I'm not so sure.

I tried to subscribe the Nabble archive (please check if the email arrived at your inbox).
If you are not the owner of that mailing list, you may try to find him/her and explain the problem. I see that the archive has messages that Nabble doesn't have:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/caldav/current/maillist.html

Graham Perrin
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
the archive has messages that Nabble doesn't have
Also, Nabble has at least one message
Comment on draft-daboo-srv-caldav (2009-05) that is missing from the the official archive of the list.

Graham Perrin
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
If you are not the owner of that mailing list, you may try to find him/her and explain the problem.

@ Lisa, a highlight from the beginning of this topic: