problem with firefox

mapleleaf
This is a great program however when I test it with Firefox, I get the following messages displayed and when closed everythign works well.

The following is a screenshot that indicates a problem with/on nabble with "site27.css" in parsing color and on one occasion with "juery-1.2.6.pack.js".

FF message display

This appears to be an issue at Nabble.

Will these be corrected?

Re: problem with firefox

Hugo <Nabble>
We can fix these warnings, but I don't see them when I visit Nabble with Firefox. Do you have any add-on installed that could generate these entries? If not, please post a link to a page that certainly reports those warnings.

RE: problem with firefox

mapleleaf

These are CSS errors on or at Nabble.

I wonder IF the CSS on Nabble W3C verifies as if it isn’t thewn that would explain it.

Try a validation of the css file in question that would tell you.

RE: problem with firefox

Hugo <Nabble>
That CSS error will be fixed after our next major release, which should happen in one or two weeks. Thanks for reporting this.