posts not expanding in threaded view

Graham Perrin
Recently I often find that within a topic, in threaded view, messages do not display when clicked.

The toolbar of Safari shows Loading… when the messages are clicked, but there is no expansion.

A screen shot and archive of an affected page:

example.webarchive

I suspect that the bug will bite list view as much as threaded view.

Might this be related to bwshare module refusing requests?

Re: posts not expanding in threaded view

Hugo <Nabble>
The post didn't open because there is a javascript error on the page. If it happens again, please copy the error and post it here so that we can take a look.

Re: posts not expanding in threaded view

Graham Perrin
An error is noted in a separate topic SyntaxError: Invalid return statement but the symptoms there were different.

Here, the visible part of the page did not say Loading…  and clicks on all posts within the topic failed to expand the post.

In the other topic, a post was apparently Loading… without completion and a click on one of the posts successfully led to expansion.

Re: posts not expanding in threaded view

Hugo <Nabble>
I think this is also caused by the bwshare module refusing requests. I can't reproduce this, but we will investigate.