posting via nabble without mailing list membership not working anymore ?

posting via nabble without mailing list membership not working anymore ?

hbrands
Example nabble forum: http://glazedlists.1045722.n5.nabble.com/GlazedLists-User-f3416378.html

In the past, when a user posted via nabble without being a member of the mailing list, the mailing list admins used to get this posted message which could then be accepted manually for the mailing list.
This doesn't seem to work anymore.
For example, here are some posted messages, that have not been accepted by the mailing list, because the mailing list admins didn't receive a notice:
http://glazedlists.1045722.n5.nabble.com/JVM-crash-at-BoyerMooreCaseInsensitiveTextSearchStrategy-td5709983.html

Has there anything changed on your side?
Are you aware of any problems on your side?
How can we accept these pending messages?
Is there anything I can check on our side (glazed lists mailing list)?

Thanks,
Holger

Re: posting via nabble without mailing list membership not working anymore ?

GregChapman
Nabble are aware of some issues with mail subscriptions, which I assume does imply a recent change in their code.

The problem under discussion at the moment doesn't appear to relate to yours directly, but might it might help their bug hunters to be aware of your issue in case they are related.

Re: posting via nabble without mailing list membership not working anymore ?

hbrands
Thanks for the link.

While that issue described there seems to be fixed now, this issue described here still occurs.

Just to let you know...

Holger

Re: posting via nabble without mailing list membership not working anymore ?

hbrands
Does anyone care to fix this issue?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Holger

Re: posting via nabble without mailing list membership not working anymore ?

hbrands
I just posted to the Glazed Lists user forum with a nabble account whose mail address is registered with the
the Glazed Lists user mailing list. Even that does not seem to work. I got the reply from <Mailer-Daemon@sam.nabble.com>:

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

  users@glazedlists.java.net
    retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period
..."

What's wrong?

Re: posting via nabble without mailing list membership not working anymore ?

Pedro
I'm working on it.

Re: posting via nabble without mailing list membership not working anymore ?

kakash1hatake
i think i have such problem too
when i reply on incomig mails from http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/EAP-session-didn-t-finish-tp5723981.html
i get error message that i'm not allowed to post in my own topic! WTF?

Re: posting via nabble without mailing list membership not working anymore ?

hbrands
Any status update about this issue?

Thanks,
Holger