postgres forum is not refresh since 15 nov

postgres forum is not refresh since 15 nov

PAscall

Re: postgres forum is not refresh since 15 nov

haozwang<Nabble>
you getting the posts now? there was some unknown issue but I guess it went away...

RE: postgres forum is not refresh since 15 nov

PAscall

Yes it seems fixed now

Regards

PAscal

you getting the posts now? there was some unknown issue but I guess it went away...

http://support.nabble.com/postgres-forum-is-not-refresh-since-15-nov-tp7598999p7599005.html
To unsubscribe from postgres forum is not refresh since 15 nov, click here.
NAML