post to mailing list still pending

Jeanie
I posted a message before belonging to the Plone-Users mailing list.  After I got the email saying I needed to be a subscriber, I signed up and confirmed.  However, I am still getting email from nabble stating that my "Post to mailing list still pending" and it says to check:

   (1) you are not a subscriber of the mailing list;
   (2) the mailing list server was down when you first tried to send the message;
   (3) your post is still waiting for moderation.

So
(1) I am a subscriber to plone-users@lists.sourceforge.net as I can login and change my settings or unsubscribe
(2) I don't think it was down because I can see the post when I search for it and I've had a couple replies to my post (although this doesn't mean it was emailed out, it just means someone saw it near the top of the most recent activity or by searching)
(3) I don't think it's a moderated list

So, is there something else I need to do?

Re: post to mailing list still pending

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Jeanie, I see that your posts (except one) are now accepted by the plone mailing list. Please let me know if you still have problems.

Re: post to mailing list still pending

Jeanie
I did get another notice but I also see my posts in the digest.  Anyway, I'll forward the notice to you.

Thanks,

jeanie

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 7:20 AM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jeanie, I see that your posts (except one) are now accepted by the plone mailing list. Please let me know if you still have problems.

To unsubscribe from post to mailing list still pending, click here.

Fwd: Post to mailing list still pending

Jeanie

Re: post to mailing list still pending

Thanks for your message. I fixed that post and removed its pending state because it already got replies from the mailing list.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com