post to activemq mailing list is still pending???

post to activemq mailing list is still pending???

magellings
Hi I've created a thread/topic in the activemq dev nabble forum and I can't figure out why it won't be sent to the mailing list.  I keep getting emails that my post to mailing list is still pending.  I am successfully subscribed to the mailing list as I get emails.  Anyone have any advice?

http://old.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=27714550&action=pending

Thanks

Re: post to activemq mailing list is still pending???

Hugo <Nabble>
Your message went through the list, as it can be found in the original archive:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201002.mbox/browser

I removed the pending state of your message. Unfortunately we lost some messages from Feb 24-25 as described here: http://n2.nabble.com/Missing-gcc-help-posts-tp4638583p4641011.html