post moved away from a forum reappears in that forum

post moved away from a forum reappears in that forum

Graham Perrin
<http://n2.nabble.com/-tp4446249p4446249.html> was moved away from the Plone general questions forum.

When I revisit the parent post <http://n2.nabble.com/-tp4428462p4428707.html> in the general questions forum, my post Priority given to old documentation for unsupported version 2.1.x of Plone … reappears beneath.

Re: post moved away from a forum reappears in that forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Although they look similar, there are two different posts in our database. Somehow your post got duplicated and you should handle each one separately.