post by email missing for some users

jasonray
I am having some users report that "post by email".  From what I can tell, existing users are able to see the menu item, but new users are not.  All users (new and old) are able to post to the forum through the web interface.

Re: post by email missing for some users

Hugo <Nabble>
The "Post by email" menu option is only displayed if the current user is allowed to create a new topic on the forum. You may have some configuration that excludes those users who complained. You should let them know that they can't create new topics, but might be able to reply. So all they need to do is subscribe to the forum and reply to the emails they receive.

Re: post by email missing for some users

jasonray
Hugo: I believe the user has the correct permissions.

The forum is here: http://n3.nabble.com/Release-2-4-QA-f431106.html;cid=1267879256827-731
The user is kpham04, who was able to successfully post a message via the web interface.

I did observe her complaint.  I'll see if I can get a screenshot of the behavior.

Re: post by email missing for some users

Hugo <Nabble>
Please check if the problem still happens. I guess it was not related to permissions at all. We just had a problem with the Options dropdown and this could have been the main cause. Please let me know if the issue is solved.