please tell me what a fuzzy + nested search mean?

please tell me what a fuzzy + nested search mean?

our combined `effect

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: please tell me what a fuzzy + nested search mean?

Hugo <Nabble>
I also want to know the answer. Where did you get these concepts from?

fuzzy + nested search discussed in Nabble support:.

our combined `effect
Hello Hugo, thank you for all.

here is the section from Nabble. I try to study so not bother you folks.

What search features does Nabble provide?
Nabble allows many flavors of specific search, and for every search, you can set up a search-triggered alert to get email alert for new posts matching your search.
· You can search entire Nabble, then narrow your search result by hierarchy and categories.
· You can search within an application (e.g., forum, photo gallery, newspaper, blog) to include all subcategories below.
· Your can find a list of applications whose name or description match your search keyword. The matched applications are shown at the top of the search result.
· You can narrow your search result by date.
· You can search messages by user. Click a user name link to go to the user's profile page, search from there. Then you can narrow your search result by date, by category, or by both.
· Nabble search supports keyword stemming, i.e. search, searching, searched, searches...
After making a search, you will see 3 small-font links behind the search button:
· Alert me of new posts
Click this link to set up an alert for any new posts that match your search query. This means you can get an instant alert when there is a new post matching a certain keyword, or by an author, or in a certain forum, or matching any combination.
Click this link to see all the advanced options for search. You can search by title, thread subject, author name, negative match, specific dates, or any combination.
Show tips
Click this link to see quick tips for advanced search options. You can do fuzzy match or nested search criteria here, and some regular expressions too.

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: fuzzy + nested search discussed in Nabble support:.

Hugo <Nabble>
Ok, I know what you mean. When you search a forum, there is a "Show tips" link on the results page. This link explains how to do this kind of search. Here you can see what is displayed: