please tell me how do I make a pending post?

please tell me how do I make a pending post?

our combined `effect

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: please tell me how do I make a pending post?

Hugo <Nabble>
Pending posts are normal posts that are still waiting to get through a mailing list. This shouldn't apply to your case.