please delete the below forum address

myssyemsy
please delete http://myss-yemsy-s-forum.1173.n8.nabble.com/ i created a new one. i am the admin thanks.

Re: please delete the below forum address

GregChapman
As an administrator yu can delete the forum yourself.

Go to: Options > Delete

Please delete, i can't delete myself , am the admin thanks

myssyemsy

Re: Please delete, i can't delete myself , am the admin thanks

GregChapman
You need to be logged in with your administrator email address to have access to the Delete option.

You need to explain why you are not able to use the delete option.

Re: Please delete, i can't delete myself , am the admin thanks

myssyemsy
Thanks for replying.  I did deleted it but its still showing on search engine when i search for it. I have created a new nabble forum. Please help me.

Re: Please delete, i can't delete myself , am the admin thanks

GregChapman
It is still showing on search engines as the forum is still there. After my previous reply I investigated further. See my post at:
http://support.nabble.com/Strange-Links-n8-Server-td7598057.html
Hopefully  Nabble will investigate soon.

Re: Please delete, i can't delete myself , am the admin thanks

myssyemsy
Ok thanks so what should i do now .i don't want it on search engine

Re: Please delete, i can't delete myself , am the admin thanks

GregChapman
You can't really do anything about search engines. Once they have indexed a site, they have it on file and you're doomed - subject to any local legislation on a "right to be forgotten".

If you still have access to the forum, you can use Nabble's feature at:
Options > Application > Extras & Add-ons > Content > Hide contents from search engines

This inserts a robots.txt file at Nabble that requests search engines not to index the forum.