please, could you activate "invite subscribers"

please, could you activate "invite subscribers"

nnako
http://mixedblessings-friends.2347340.n4.nabble.com/

contents
discussion platform for inter-cultural art and fashion

Thanks.

Re: please, could you activate "invite subscribers"

nnako
please, could you answer my request? Or is there a technical problem installing this functionality for my site?

Re: please, could you activate "invite subscribers"

nnako
please, could you answer my request?

My initial request was May 2015. Is there any technical or other kind of objection to this request?

Thanks.
nnako

Re: please, could you activate "invite subscribers"

Hugo <Nabble>
Done, please check.