paying with paypal

homehydro
Hello, I don't see an option to pay using pay-pal. I don't want to go through the hassle of setting up an amazon account I don't even want just to pay Nambble.

Re: paying with paypal

homehydro
Hello,
 anyone home???

Re: paying with paypal

GregChapman
The answer is on the forum. e.g.:
http://support.nabble.com/Can-you-pay-by-paypal-td7340911.html#a7347171
and other places. What search terms did you try?

Re: paying with paypal

homehydro
OK, I'm still confused. It seems that the answer would be a no. If I understand what it said, the only way to pay with paypal is if you search amazone for someone selling nabble credits, and if they accept paypal you can buy them from them. However that won't work for me, simply because their is no guarantee they would be selling them the next time I needed some. Much less what they would mark up the price to, as well as needing worry about if I was going to get ripped off or not.

With paypal you can accept payments from people even if they don't have an account with paypal. I don't know if amazon does this as well. But after reading the FAQ's on amazon's site it sounds like they possibly do. This is what it says:

"What payment methods can be used with Amazon Payments?
    You can make a payment using credit cards, your bank accounts, or Amazon Payments account balance. Accepted credit cards include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB. To make a payment using your bank account, you'll need to complete a bank account verification process through your Amazon Payments account. Learn more about adding payment methods to your account. Please note that you cannot use Amazon Gift Cards to pay for purchases with Amazon Payments on third-party websites."

 My paypal check card has the MasterCard logo, so it can be used anywhere that accepts MasterCard. The administrator for nabble seems to be saying if you want to use your paypal account, you need to find someone else selling them that accepts paypal. And amazone seems to be saying they accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB. So I'm still confused.

Re: paying with paypal

homehydro
Knock, Knock..

Re: paying with paypal

homehydro wrote
My paypal check card has the MasterCard logo, so it can be used anywhere that accepts MasterCard. The administrator for nabble seems to be saying if you want to use your paypal account, you need to find someone else selling them that accepts paypal. And amazone seems to be saying they accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB. So I'm still confused.
I'm not sure why you are confused.

You already know Nabble does not accept payment via a Paypal account. (There's no "seems to be saying" about it! Nabble does not accept Paypal! Period!)

You know Nabble does accept payment via Amazon Payments.
You know Amazon Payments accepts cards with the Mastercard logo.
You have a card with the Mastercard logo.

Forget what branding your Mastercard has. The fact your card also has a Paypal logo and may offer some special benefits when used in connection with Paypal is irrelevant here.

Go to Amazon Payments and use your Mastercard.

Re: paying with paypal

homehydro
"I'm not sure why you are confused. "
It simply shouldn't be that hard to understand, I have explained it in detail. Or so I thought.

"You already know Nabble does not accept payment via a Paypal account. (There's no "seems to be saying" about it! Nabble does not accept Paypal! Period!) "
Yes, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS CONFUSING, because the replays/info as you stat in this sentence is contradictory with your other statements. If I can't use pay pal to make payments then I need to move on and find another forum option. That is the first thing I need to know. If I cant even find out the answer to that simple question, forget even moving on to ask the other questions.

"You know Nabble does accept payment via Amazon Payments. "
Yes, but I'm not going to sign up for a amazon account.

"You know Amazon Payments accepts cards with the MasterCard logo. "
That is what I read, but that is what make's it so confusing. On one hand it's saying you CAN'T use paypal to make payments, but on the other hand you CAN use a card from PAYPAL to make the payments. That is a complete 180 degree contradictory statement.  Either I can use paypal or not. I still don;t know.  Also there is no clarification about weather or not you need to have a ''''amazon account''' for them to be able to process a card with the '''MasterCard''' logo.

"You have a card with the Mastercard logo. "
Yes, it is a paypal card, CAN I USE PAYPAL TO PAY????????? The answer I'm always given is NO YOU CANT.  But if they accept any card with the master card logo the answer to whether you can use paypal to pay should be YES YOU CAN.  Regardless of what bank holds the funds (Chase, Wells Fargo, B of A , etc.  it shouldn't matter. So Why the confusion of whether they accept it or not?????????????

If you can't even get the most basic of questions answered, that shows there is no hope for the customer service. Even the most worthless of company's  with the poorest of service are happy to answers questions of how they will be able to take your money (and  ignore everything else). When they can't even do that and its like pulling teeth just to find out if you can give them money, that just shows how they don't care about anything (not even receiving money), much less you and your concerns or issues,  customer service questions, and technical problems what so ever.

Re: paying with paypal

GregChapman
homehydro wrote
"You know Nabble does accept payment via Amazon Payments. "
Yes, but I'm not going to sign up for a amazon account.
Then you exclude yourself from using any of Nabble's services that require payment!

It's as simple as that!
"You have a card with the Mastercard logo. "
Yes, it is a paypal card,
This is your confusion!  It is founded on a misunderstanding about card service companies (such as Mastercard and Visa) and their relationship with companies that issue cards on behalf of those card service companies.

You do NOT have a "Paypal card". You have a Mastercard issued by Paypal. It could have been issued by any company under the sun. But that is irrelevant to your problem!

Small companies, such as Nabble, do not always set up accounting departments to handle the receipt of fees. It is a distraction from their main business. They outsource such tasks. Nabble has chosen to use Amazon Payments to collect their fees for them. They have not chosen Paypal.

Hence Nabble only accepts payment via Amazon Payments.

It doesn't matter that both Paypal and Amazon Payments accept payment using a Mastercard. And it never matters who the issuing company is when paying by Mastercard. All that matters here is who does Nabble use as their fee collection agency - and that is Amazon Payments.

I say again, Nabble only accepts payment via Amazon Payments.

So if you are not prepared to set up an amazon.com account then you exclude yourself from any of Nabble's services that require payment.

It really is that simple.