only half of my forum is showing up on my site

only half of my forum is showing up on my site

GETYOCHATON
my forum shows up just fine before I publish it.After it is published it shows up only half the forum on my site.what is going on with this.could it be because I'm using a second domain or url ?  This is the site I'm using   getyochaton.weebly.com
please help thanks inadvance.

                                           mrs.Durango

Re: only half of my forum is showing up on my site

Tom Mcgreevy
Hi there ' Getyochaton '
I'm using my ' Weebly ' website with Nabble Forum, and I have no problems whatsoever. Everything is Brilliant !
Have a look at my Forum, and compare it with yours, and maybe you'll get a clue as to what's going on.

http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com/toms-forum.html
POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY
If I can be of help,  just shout !
Tom Mcgreevy
As a Special Thank You to all my readers, You are now able to Download both of my books straight to your computer, for the total price of only £4.20p (GBP). Go to Payment page on my main website by clicking this link:
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com/download-both-of-toms-books-for-the-amazing-price-of-only-pound420p-gbp.html

TOM MCGREEVY'S WEBSITES:

I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://im-a-soldier-get-me-out-of-here.weebly.com
POEMS FOR PAULA
http://poems-for-paula.weebly.com
POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com
POETRY TO LAUGH WITH
http://poetrytolaughwith.weebly.com
POETRY FROM SPIRIT BY TOM
http://poetryfromspiritbytom.weebly.com
CANCER POETRY FROM TOM
http://cancerpoetryfromtom.weebly.com
I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://tommcgreevy.webs.com

Re: only half of my forum is showing up on my site

Will <Nabble>
Is your forum at this URL? http://getyochaton.weebly.com/forum.html

I just checked it in IE6 and FireFox and they all look fine. Which browser did you use when you see only half of the forum loaded?

Also, I noticed that you have a dark background, and your forum uses the default white background. You may want to use Options->Editor->Change Appearance..., then on that page, scroll to the bottom the "Look & Feel" section to choose the dark one, then click the "Save changes" button, this will change your forum to become a dark background and will fit better with your site.

Another suggestion is that you don't need to place the forum inside a blog post element. The forum is supposed to be in it's own page. With weebly, you can simply create a new page, and then drop the nabble forum element into it.

Let me know if you have any questions.