not receiving emails to sign up for mailing list

not receiving emails to sign up for mailing list

ceanothus
I'm trying to post to the MoneyDance forum but even though I've sent in a subscription request four times now, I still have not received the email I'm supposed to get in order to become of a subscriber. Yes, I have very carefully checked my spam folder. It is not there, or anywhere else on my computer. I WAS able to get the email that allowed me to subscribe to Nabble Support forum in order to post this question, so why can't I get the one for the MoneyDance support forum?

Re: not receiving emails to sign up for mailing list

GregChapman
Pass!

It might help the Nabble team to identify any problem if you post the URL of the forum concerned.