no one can view posts if private.. just to let you know my findings..

no one can view posts if private.. just to let you know my findings..

our combined `effect
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: no one can view posts if private.. just to let you know my findings..

Hugo <Nabble>
Google shouldn't find your forum. Please go to the "Options > Users > Who can view & post?" screen and let me know which option you are using. It should be at least "Private".

                        `i come to talk story

Re: no one can view posts if private.. just to let you know my findings..

Hugo <Nabble>
Posts in the support forum are not private. So google can find them. Your private posts (in your private forum) can only be seen by you or other members of your forum. Google won't find them.
our combined` effort wrote
so i thought i should delete all eye symbol questions, to lessen confusion. i thought i did + they went off your support, but went back to my posts in all places. so how can i remove?
They will be eventually scheduled for deletion. You will receive an email when this event happens (you can then ignore the email and let them be deleted).