no hurry, curious, re; 2 different registrations with same password + same email..

no hurry, curious, re; 2 different registrations with same password + same email..

our combined `effect
Hello,

i came into site, looked i guess too quickly, thought i had forgot to log out, so i went to make a comment. thinking i could without signing in.
then you asked me my name, i told you, then it asked me to register so i did.

so now on my site i have a name i choose + email + password registered. along with my name i used with same email + password.

is this ok from your perspective, or do you need to correct it.

it doesn't matter to me, i see my choices if i wanted to organize for a reason my comments?? i don't know that reason yet, nor will i think of it, if you tell me that you will change this so it does not happen again? it is not likely that someone would know my password, could they?

i'm thinking for you, but i will let you decide. just let me know if this would continue, if not i will just correct it. + keep 1 password for me only.

thank you, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: no hurry, curious, re; 2 different registrations with same password + same email..

Pedro
We can join the two users in one. Can you give me the both profile pages?

Re: no hurry, curious, re; 2 different registrations with same password + same email..

our combined `effect
Hello,

this is the one i would prefer to keep; our combined` effect

http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_profile

this is kara j lincoln that you can rid or combine in top.

i can't get here, due to email + password being the same, unless i as kara j lincoln tell Nabble i lost my password? what ya think?

like i said i'm not worried about this.

oh i know i'll go back to the post where i commented + go in that way. which shows as thenextmove@icometotalkstory.net which is the email i use for above. no where here now, does it show my name kara j lincoln as it did when i put it in to comment, this below is from gooing thru comment without signing in.

http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=357843

it's up to you from here to learn something from this i hope. for i can't do anything else to see my name kara appear here. + if you want to  do anything go for it to experiment. i hate to see ya just waste your time. for it can stay also the way it is + i won't use it.

if i can help you, just have to tell me what to do. but please confirm if i need to know.

good luck + thanks i hope this will prove something helpful, kara