new user name not working throughout

peachgeek
I just changed my user name, but the forum still says "created by" the old name.  Any way to change this, or do I need to recreate the forum under the new name?  Many thanks.

Re: new user name not working throughout

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you point me to the forum? It could be that you created the forum as an anonymous user in one computer. Then you went to another computer, and registered there.

If the previously created forum has no content, you can just abandon it, and use your current forum. If you want us to delete it, let me know where it is and we will just delete it if it's empty.