needhelp

MOUNTAIN HAVEN TRAILS
I have created a blog and I would like it so that people can insert images, links, embed, and the more options tabs.  Just like on this support page.  How can I add this to my blog when people post. Thanks molly

Re: needhelp

mywaytoo
Nabble is very versatile, and once you know HOW much it can do, you want it all... well, I did.
Have a look at mine. The 'hardest' notion to grasp is that there is an outer, or top level. From there you can decide which applications to use.

PS. Make sure that you are in administrator mode!

Hope this helps.
Anne

Re: needhelp

MOUNTAIN HAVEN TRAILS wrote
I have created a blog and I would like it so that people can insert images, links, embed, and the more options tabs.  Just like on this support page.  How can I add this to my blog when people post.
Your visitors need to register. Unregistered visitors get a plain edit box. Register users get the option to post in HTML plus all the toolbar buttons.

Re: needhelp

MOUNTAIN HAVEN TRAILS
Thank you soooo much for your help on the pic uploading problem!  It works now. ;  ). Now I have another problem.  My website is multifaceted and requires a great number of nibble blogs...  The problem is that users are having to reregister for every blog in the site vs only registering once for the whole site.  Is there a way to link all the blogs to the same registration.  It's a lot to ask of people to completely reregister every time they choose to share.  Thanks!

Molly

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 28, 2011, at 2:03 AM, "GregChapman [via Nabble Support]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

MOUNTAIN HAVEN TRAILS wrote:
I have created a blog and I would like it so that people can insert images, links, embed, and the more options tabs.  Just like on this support page.  How can I add this to my blog when people post.
Your visitors need to register. Unregistered visitors get a plain edit box. Register users get the option to post in HTML plus all the toolbar buttons.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/needhelp-tp6071287p6072608.html
To unsubscribe from needhelp, click here.

Re: needhelp

GregChapman
MOUNTAIN HAVEN TRAILS wrote
My website is multifaceted and requires a great number of nibble blogs...
Small ones to chew on, eh?
The problem is that users are having to reregister for every blog in the site vs only registering once for the whole site.  Is there a way to link all the blogs to the same registration.
Yes!

Create another forum and change the parent (OPTIONS > STRUCTURE > CHANGE PARENT) of all your existing blogs to have that new forum as parent.  (There are some restrictions! Read the warning screen carefully before confirming a move.) Your blogs can continue to be embedded on as many different pages as you like.

PS Always a good idea to make your subject line a little more specific and to create a new topic when you have a different question! (It helps others to find the answer when they have the same question.)