name change

Crystal*
It won't let me change/ shorten  my name as it says there is already a crystal on our forum ,but there isn't ?

Never Ever Give Up

Re: name change

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The user name needs to be unique across nabble. So, even though there is no other user with the same name in your forum, there might be in other forums on nabble. If you get the message that a certain user name is already used, then it's already used. Sorry, there is nothing we can do as this is just first-come first-serve.