nabble lost my account... and won't give it back

nabble lost my account... and won't give it back

scott
Hi - I'm a registered user (mostly the supercollider forum) and am dismayed to discover there is suddenly "no account associated with" my e-mail address.  however, when I go to re-register, it says my 'user name' is already registered.  this seems like a gotcha.  anything I can do?

Thanks,

Scott

Re: nabble lost my account... and won't give it back

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Scott,

If your account is in the old Nabble system (www.nabble.com) and you want to login to the new system (n2.nabble.com), then you have to register again. If this is the case, you have to find a user name that hasn't been taken yet (in the new system).

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: nabble lost my account... and won't give it back

Scott
Hi there,

I don't think the problem was Nabble2... at least, I've been using it for some time now with no problems.  I just went to log in today (like most other days) and zap - nothing.  Was there a point that everyone had to switch over?  I'm not sure I remember doing this...

thanks for your help.

Scott

Re: nabble lost my account... and won't give it back

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Scott,

Where did you try to log in? n2.nabble.com or www.nabble.com?
You are currently posting as an anonymous user on Nabble2, which isn't possible in the old system.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com