nabble interface + linkbucks.

☪Not_A_Admin
how do i like change the interface of nabble completely, using my own made images.
etc.

and how do i intergrate linkbucks into nabble forum ?

(link bucks is a online money making tool which ive been using for 2 years now )

Re: nabble interface + linkbucks.

Hugo <Nabble>
~Tanveer~ wrote
how do i like change the interface of nabble completely, using my own made images.
etc.
This will be possible in a few months, when we release the custom templates feature.
~Tanveer~ wrote
and how do i intergrate linkbucks into nabble forum ?
We don't have an easy way to do this, sorry.