nabble im/chat ?

Justin Kelly
Hi Nabble

just wondering if you have considered a web based nabble chat/im,  given your universal backend and the similarity between chat/irc and forums thought it would be a natural fit ( and very handy for open source projects )

im sure there lots of people who would like to embed a simple and nice web based chat in their sites for whatever purpose

refer:
- http://speeqe.com/
- http://speeqers.speeqe.com/
- http://code.stanziq.com/speeqe/

cheers

Justin

Re: nabble im/chat ?

Hugo <Nabble>
We have chat in our plans. But this may take some time to happen because people can already use third-party tools for this purpose (e.g., shoutbox).

Re: nabble im/chat ?

Justin Kelly
thanks for the update Hugo

Cheers

Justin

Re: nabble im/chat ?

GeorgeClooney
hi there.ya i agree from Hugo .

Re: nabble im/chat ?

ADMINY
There are no third part tools though, that would allow you to click on a members name and instant message just with that person, will this be added to nabble at any point?

Re: nabble im/chat ?

Hugo <Nabble>
This is a good example of a case that third-party chat apps can't solve. Nabble should implement this in the future.

Re: nabble im/chat ?

jklondon
yep chat would be great, used to use tinychat but its got too complicated / slow and unreliable

Re: nabble im/chat ?

Daniela
It would be a good idea to have this little chat. I support the idea.
GD

Re: nabble im/chat ?

GD
When will this be done? I allso want a chat in my site. Using shoutbox right now. But dont like it. I want a nabble chat :)
and a PM system.

Re: nabble im/chat ?

Pedro
Can I see your site? Please, give me the url.
My test forum.