n3 to n2: please make http://n3.nabble.com/-f135819.html a child of http://n2.nabble.com/Plone-f293351.html

Graham Perrin
Limi agrees that the Plone.net working group forum should be a child of the Plone forum.

He is an administrator at both <http://n3.nabble.com/catalog/Members.jtp?app=135819> and <http://n2.nabble.com/forum/People.jtp?forum=293351&filter=admins> but he can't set the new parent.

I guess that this is a job for Nabble admins (not forum admins).

TIA
Graham

Re: n3 to n2: please make http://n3.nabble.com/-f135819.html a child of http://n2.nabble.com/Plone-f293351.html

Alexander Limi
Just confirming that this is OK, so you don't need to check with me first. :)
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net

Re: n3 to n2: please make http://n3.nabble.com/-f135819.html a child of http://n2.nabble.com/Plone-f293351.html

Hugo <Nabble>
ok, thanks. I've moved the forum to the n2 server.

By the way, I see that Graham wants the mbox file for that mailing list. I think the pipermail archives are complete and I am used to importing them (for other forums). If you guys can't find the real mbox, we can try importing those pipermail files. We just have to concat all of them and create a single file.

concat of pipermail files: attachments?

Graham Perrin
Thanks for the move to n2.

Hugo <Nabble> wrote
… we can try importing those pipermail files. We just have to concat all of them and create a single file.
Would that end result include scrubbed attachments?

Re: concat of pipermail files: attachments?

Hugo <Nabble>
I made a test and scrubbled attachments are not imported correctly. Posts show a link to such files in the old archive, see:

So maybe it is better to find the real Mbox file.