my gmail account containing '.' can't login as the account name

my gmail account containing '.' can't login as the account name

joez
my gmail account name contains '.', I register it as my Nabble account name, the register process is OK, but the problem occurs when I logout, and tried to login again, it fails. Then I changed another email address, which doesn't contain '.', as my Nabble account name, everything is OK. So I wonder, does Nabble support the email account name with special character such as '.'?
aiming for the acme of simplicity

Re: my gmail account containing '.' can't login as the account name

Hugo <Nabble>
The dot isn't the problem. I have a dot in my email address and I don't see any problem when I logout/login. Please make sure the email and password is correctly entered (retrieve the password if needed).

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: my gmail account containing '.' can't login as the account name

joez
I have tried again, that works. I must made some mistake, thanks for your reply.
aiming for the acme of simplicity