my forum is deleted, may I get it back

joez
I think it is too late, I have been notified days before, but I am too busy to check my mail, and my blog and forum are deleted. I have spent much time to set them up, and intent to step further when I have more time, so will you please give them back to me, thanks.
they are:
http://n2.nabble.com/joez-f2693128.html
http://n2.nabble.com/joez-f2693156.html
aiming for the acme of simplicity

Re: my forum is deleted, may I get it back

Hugo <Nabble>
You probably lost only the root forum node. Please take a look at this page and let me know if these posts and sub-forums were under your lost forum:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=212765

If yes, you can create a new forum and move these parts under it.

yes, but how can I move these parts under the new forum, any instruction? thanks
aiming for the acme of simplicity

Re: my forum is deleted, may I get it back

Hugo <Nabble>
To move a post, open it and click on "More > Move post & replies to...". Then you have to paste the link of your new forum.
To move a sub-forum, open it and click on "Options > Structure > Advanced options". Then you select "Set a New Parent" and paste the link of your forum.

deletion of forums: too aggressive

Graham Perrin
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
lost only the root