my blog

bouquetgirl
I have microsoft live as my host. I have been tring to put the blog on my site. I put the code in notepad and uploaded it to my site but it only shows the words nabble.com. When I look in the file it shows the whole blog like it is supposed to be. I have tried uploading in both the html and a custome footer. It does not work. Does anyone no how? Does it make a difference that I have a redirected domain name? Thanks Lynn<smiley

Re: my blog

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post a link to the file you have uploaded and we will take a look.

Re: my blog

bouquetgirl
Hello, I have posted it on my site. It just says nabble.com I know its there because when I open the document I see the page. It just is not showing on the site. I think the document is not opening? Thank you so much for your help. The post is under talk in the menu on the site. Lynn

Bouquets and Events
545 Locust St.
Redding Ca. 96001
530-917-4215
www.bouquetsandevents.com

Please post a link to the file you have uploaded and we will take a look.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/my-blog-tp3512547p3512834.html
To unsubscribe from my blog, click here.

Embedding options

Graham Perrin
bouquetgirl wrote
Hello, I have posted it on my site. It just says nabble.com
<http://bouquetsandevents.com/talk.aspx> says nabb.htm

I know its there because when I open the document I see the page. It just is not showing on the site. I think the document is not opening? Thank you so much for your help. The post is under talk in the menu on the site. Lynn

…

www.bouquetsandevents.com
In the code of your page, the line
  is probably not appropriate.

At your forum, please click Embedding options to see what's required.

Regards
Graham