motion rc forum

doctormikek
 The forum refuses to accept my login. Why ? How can I fix it! Doctormike

Re: motion rc forum

GregChapman
Hi Mike,

I see you posted a similar question on Apr 22, the same date that you stopped posting on the forum at:
http://www.motionrc.com/forum/

However, then you said that the problem of not being able to login had started two months earlier on switching from IE to Firefox.

Can you still login when using IE?
Does it only affect you when on Firefox?
Can you login from other computers/devices?
What error messages do you get?

And dare I ask ... could it be that you had the password stored in IE and had mis-remembered it by the time you switched to Firefox?

Re: motion rc forum

doctormikek
 This started when I stopped using Firefox and went to internet explorer. There is no error message. When I put in my email and password, it just jumps back to the empty login. Thanks, Michael

Re: motion rc forum

GregChapman
Oops! Mis-read your other message. I thought the swap was from IE to FF.

That behaviour certainly isn't normal. (If you mis-enter an email address or password you will get a buff coloured banner with an error message - true for all the Windows and Android browsers I have tried.)

You should probably also mention Windows/IE version and maybe the folk at Nabble can investigate further.

Re: motion rc forum

doctormikek
 No buff colored message. It just goes back to a blank login. Do you think the Geek Squad at Best Buy could solve this problem? Thanks, Michael

Re: motion rc forum

Pedro
Please, post your forum's url.

Re: motion rc forum

GregChapman
I believe we are talking about this one:
http://motion-rc-community-forum.1075610.n5.nabble.com/
embedded at the URL given earlier in the topic.

Re: motion rc forum

Pedro
Thanks, Greg. In all my IE, Firefox and Chrome, everything worked fine.

Re: motion rc forum

GregChapman
And for me too in all three (current versions under Win7 Home Premium)

Maybe this is one for the "Geek Squad"!