"missing" posts

General Biakal
when i make a post at the moment everyone else can see it but i cant. for example if i made a post right now and then went to the topic lists, it would not show that new topic and for me, the most recent post would be the one before me. if i reply within a topic it dosent show up for me but does every one else. its a bit annoying. it seems to have happened after i changed my signature.
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch

Re: "missing" posts

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry, but can you give me a link to an example, where you cannot see your post, but others can?