message caching

tomfence
My wife had typed a long, detailed note to members of her forum: Training Troop Social Space under Tranquilair.  She then previewed the note, and sent it, but she didn't receive anything, nor is it showing up in the forum.  I'm hoping that you have it cached somewhere, or can help us resurrect?!?
Thanks for the help.
Tom

Re: message caching

tomfence
I should have mentioned.  This message was time sensitive, and needed people to respond by tomorrow, so if it's not recoverable, we will need to try to recreate it.
Thanks again for the help.
Tom

Re: message caching

Pedro