members not receiving confirmation email

members not receiving confirmation email

bigsy73
Some of my forum members have not received a confirmation email when they have signed up to the forum.

they have checked their spam filters, nothing has arrived.

can anyone help with this?

thanks

Re: members not receiving confirmation email

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry for the trouble. Can you ask the user to try register again? Also, if the user still don't receive anything back, please ask the user to email us and we can manually create a user account for him.

Also, I saw that you embed your forum into a frame - there is actually not need to do that. You can simply put the embedding code into a regular html page (not frames are needed), and the embedding code will take care of the height and fit the forum naturally into the page. Let me know if you have any questions.