mature content

JiggerJ
Tried checking out the mature content section. Needed to put in my name and password, but it comes up invalid. Is there something wrong there?
I don't have a beard. It's just that I haven't felt like shaving for the last 20 years.

Re: mature content

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
I didn't know we have a mature content section.  Where is it?  In any case, each forum owner has the option to make his forum private and this may be the issue.

Re: mature content

JiggerJ
Iwonder has 'Mature content' as a category on its home page. Fourth category down on the left.
I don't have a beard. It's just that I haven't felt like shaving for the last 20 years.

Re: mature content

Hugo <Nabble>
That page is not part of Nabble. You may contact the owner of that website if you need help.