manageing subforums on a bulletin board..

manageing subforums on a bulletin board..

our combined `effect
Hello,

please tell me if I can + how to place a subforum in between topics on a forum. Isee how to manage subforums, but it groups them together. I have a need to put 1 of them after my topics in forum. (not under a specific topic, under all my topics.)

I'm using a bulletin board combining forum + subforums.

thank you for all your support.

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: manageing subforums on a bulletin board..

Hugo <Nabble>
At this point we can't place a pinned thread above a pinned forum. We may change this in the future.