making cwe a subforum of msm

bakerj
We would like to make the CWE forum (http://n4.nabble.com/Common-Weakness-Enumeration-f947152.html) a subforum of the Making Security Measurable (http://n2.nabble.com/Making-Security-Measurable-f1364806.html) forum. When we try we get an error reporting that "The link you provided is not on this server. Please contact Nabble Support if you need help."

Can you help us?

Re: making cwe a subforum of msm

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Jon, I sent an email to the owner of that forum (Janis) and asked permission to move the forum to this server. If you know that user, you may send an email to confirm your intention. I will wait for an answer.