lots of things

ADMINY
keep getting a blank screen when i click on a link for my forum here
http://iwonder2.synthasite.com/all-categories.php
had to delete entire posts because options on drop down menu just do not appear, like edit post or unpin topic.
Ive noticed a vast difference in nabble now you have your head in the clouds. Free members seem to be the last thing you are thinking about.
Not expecting an answer anytime soon.

Re: lots of things

Hugo <Nabble>
ADMINY wrote
keep getting a blank screen when i click on a link for my forum here
http://iwonder2.synthasite.com/all-categories.php
Which link did you click on?
ADMINY wrote
had to delete entire posts because options on drop down menu just do not appear, like edit post or unpin topic.
Please check if there are javascript errors in your browser. If you can find errors in the Nabble pages, please post them here and I will take a look.
ADMINY wrote
Ive noticed a vast difference in nabble now you have your head in the clouds. Free members seem to be the last thing you are thinking about.
This is not true. We build our system for free and this has been so since 2005. The problem is that the team is too small and we can't listen to everyone. So we create a cheap support forum to filter the requests a little bit. But we will continue providing the service for free and we are proud of our product.

Re: lots of things

ADMINY
Ok sorry. My frustration got the better of me.

Re: lots of things

mywaytoo
Blank screen... I often get a blank screen... until I scroll UP to where the content is...
Anne