loss of quotation marks/indents in posts to ezmlm list @ openoffice.org

Graham Perrin
This post was updated on .
= Example =

<http://n2.nabble.com/FLUX---Left-Sidebar-tp1913095p2017218.html> original in Nabble looks good. Not an HTML composition.

Where I quote Clément Pillias in two places, both places are indented.

<http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=ui&msgNo=153

* represents the quoted texts

* does not use leading > or indents

* so for readers other than me, there may be confusion.

The issue is not limited to the archive; the copy received in my Inbox is similarly missing the required indicators.

<http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList> is the primary interface to this list, and some others in the openoffice.org domain. FWIW at the head of <http://n2.nabble.com/OpenOffice.org-projects%3A-selected-lists-f1803106.html> I have a link to other OOo-related lists to which there are Nabble interfaces.

Please, how should we proceed?

TIA
Graham

ui@ux.openoffice.org list managed by ezmlm

Graham Perrin
OK, the list management software was easily found:

> Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm
> managing the ui@ux.openoffice.org mailing list.

I'll search this forum for issues relating to ezmlm ...

Postscript: amongst the results of <http://n2.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=ezmlm&local=y&forum=1> nothing of obvious relevance.

Re: loss of quotation marks/indents in posts to ezmlm list @ openoffice.org

Graham Perrin
A workaround may be to ensure
* one line break after the opening tag
* one line break before the closing tag
e.g.

Joshua Martin wrote
Here are some of the changes you mentioned (with the accordion in place).
— OK in Nabble but apparently bad for ezmlm

Joshua Martin wrote
Here are some of the changes you mentioned (with the accordion in place).
— good

e.g. <http://n2.nabble.com/FLUX---Horizontal-Menu-tp2017268p2017847.html> appears good enough at <http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=ui&msgNo=160>.