login problem

wangchong
hello,I am a user from china.I have encountered a problem when I use nabble.
when I successfully registered a account on nabble,and I try to use my account to login the `clang developer` forum,and It turned out that I am not a member of it,here is the message --"Incorrect Login!
Please re-enter your email/password and click Login."
and I try to register again,it told me that I have already registered,I confused.please give me some advice about this problem.

Re: login problem

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the URL of the site?

Re: login problem

wangchong
here is the URL "http://clang-developers.42468.n3.nabble.com/".thank you

Re: login problem

Israel <Nabble>
Hello wangchong,
Do you remember which email address were used to register on that forum? Which one are you trying to use?

Re: login problem

wangchong
yes,I remember the right e-mail address,and I used right e-main address,and it still can't login

Re: login problem

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please provide the email address used so that we can check if you are registered on the forum above?