links to some posts not working

Graham Perrin

Re: links to some posts not working in Safari 4.0.5

Hugo <Nabble>
Graham Perrin wrote
I am not sure I know which permalink you are talking about. Please post the exact link that is not working.

original link to post does not find the post in its new forum

Graham Perrin
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
Graham Perrin wrote
I am not sure I know which permalink you are talking about. Please post the exact link that is not working.
This seems to be a different issue (sorry for confusion) — not limited to Safari. The URL above should link to a post that you made on 29th March.

Your post does still exist, currently at <http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Redirection-example-post-no-longer-exists-tp4817427p4819685.html> but the original permalink does not lead to the post in its new sub-forum (I moved the relevant part of the long topic to the 'Resolved' area).

Re: original link to post does not find the post in its new forum

Hugo <Nabble>
I see the problem. Since you moved the post to another location, the thread opens and the post is not highlighted. I will talk to the Nabble team about this.

Re: original link to post does not find the post in its new forum

Graham Perrin
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
the thread opens and the post is not highlighted.
(The wrong thread/topic opens.)

I will talk to the Nabble team about this.
Thanks