limit amount of post per page

infowebstar
Hello,

My gallery is embedded inside of a website. As more photos are posted the page gets longer and longer. My website has a certain amount of space set aside for the actual nabble page length. Is there a way to have the page show a certain number of post then wrap to another page? Example would be just list the additional pages at bottom.

Thanks,

Re: limit amount of post per page

infowebstar
Figured it out. The option is under change appearance.

Re: limit amount of post per page

utohva
THANKS. This sort of fixed the problem. Setting the "Post per page" option kept the embedded forum ALMOST within the page limit. It "bled" over just a little because the original post is lengthy. Where posts are not lengthy like that the limit I set should keep the forum well within the page. I'll just have to live with long winded posts running the forum length beyond the page bottom into the page footer. I guess I COULD make that page exceptionally long to accommodate the possibility of lengthy posts. I think I'll see how it goes before I make that adjustment.