just added a new archive mailing list but ...

just added a new archive mailing list but ...

bravegag
The messages are not downloaded into Nabble, how can I have Nabble download all existing messages? New messages sent to the list are not shown either.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Giovanni

Re: just added a new archive mailing list but ...

Hugo <Nabble>
Did you subscribe the Nabble archive to the mailing list?
If not, please do this:

Old messages must be imported separately. You should send us an MBOX file so that we can import it. You may contact sourceforge about this, but I am not sure how easy will be to get ahold of this file.

Re: just added a new archive mailing list but ...

bravegag
Hello Hugo,

Thank you! I sorted it out already and works for new emails. I think the amount of existing emails is not worth the effort.

Thanks again!
Best regards,
Giovanni